I am delighted to announce that my first ever guitar book is available to purchase on my website.
This is part 1 of my planned multi instalment series of guitar books. In this book, you will master every fundamental guitar chord, and learn to play them all over the fretboard.
Here is a breakdown of all the features contained within this 266 page guide:
- 5 positions of every major chord in all 12 keys.
- Every minor chord in 5 positions in all 12 keys.
- All 12 Diminished chords in 5 positions.
- 5 positions for every augmented chord in all 12 keys.
- Every sus2 chord in 5 positions for all 12 keys.
- All 12 sus4 chords in 5 positions.
- Full 22 fret diagrams displaying every note contained within each chord.
- Complete 22 fret maps displaying every interval contained within each chord.
- A theory explanation for each chord type.
- “Cheat sheets” displaying every triad for every key.
All of this valuable information is priced at just £5.97. Yes you read that right! Just £5.97 for the ultimate fundamental guitar chord reference guide. All major credit cards and Paypal are accepted.
About Fretboard Mastery
The Fretboard Mastery series is focused on improving your understanding of the guitar neck. Fundamentally, this series of books will help you to see the whole fretboard in colour, eliminating all gaps in your knowledge. Although this series begins with learning fundamental guitar chords, there are courses planned which will cover all facets of guitar playing, including chords, scales, theory, technique and much more. Taking a unique approach to the CAGED system, you will learn how to connect all of the fretboard together. As you progress through this series of courses, I am confident that you will become a better guitar player.
All of my books come in PDF format, and can be downloaded once you have completed your purchase. I am delighted to be able to share this knowledge that I have built up after years of study. With that in mind, I’d like to say thank you in advance for your interest in my courses.
2 Thoughts to “Fretboard Mastery Part 1: Out Now!”
wow this is such a great looking course and those teaser diagrams are hugely impactful. I’ve been working on mastering the fretboard through just memorizing the layout and the scales up the octaves but I think I’m going to purchase this course for myself for christmas. Thanks!
Hi Dave, thanks for the kind words! I hope you find the course useful when you choose to purchase it. Happy Christmas! (Paul)